Man Sues SAMSUNG ‘Cause Their Phone Blew Up On His Crotch!

Posted on

img_20161004_175224_edit

Samsung‘s new Galaxy smartphone is the bomb to at least one consumer who says the thing scorched his groin while he was sleeping.

Michael Taylor is suing Samsung over its new Galaxy Note 7, which blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night … according to the docs. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight and says he woke up to find it “shooting flames” … which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September — before the alleged fire — but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.

Advertisements

Drop A Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s